After a regrettable hiatus comics, Raquelle Jason and Jeff May are back with this week’s guest host, Danny Palumbo to discuss current events including brawling, un-kissable toddlers, whether your prescription medication is about to get more racially bias (Yep.) And our predictions for the future of this country after tomorrow’s vote. Tune in to our very first episode and listen to us trying our best.

AND WE’RE BACK!

16 Comments

• Hugh Yeman says:

Fantastic to hear you two again!

• Josh says:

Am I crazy / is it just me, or is there some serious audio issues with this episode? I’m only six minutes in, but there seems to be some technical difficulties. Using the RSS feed and Overcast.

• AdminPOD says:

This is just you. The volume is a little low, but there are no other tech problems with the podcast. What specifically are you referring to? Maybe try downloading it from one of the other sources or just from this website.

• Hugh Yeman says:

Oh, I didn’t see your reply until Just now. I maintain that the levels—at least in Overcast—are much more than “a little low”. You could double the volume and it would still be quieter than I would expect.

• Josh says:

On Overcast, at least, there seems to be a lot of popping when people start / stop talking and a lot of silences where the audio seems to cut out completely.

• Josh says:

Good news, I turned off vocal boost and it eliminated everything but the volume issue. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Josh says:

Gotta say I liked it a lot better once it stopped sounding like the dwarf from Twin Peaks. 👍

• AdminPOD says:

This may be a problem with where you’re downloading. Try it from any other option on this site (except Spotify which will not switch out the unfixed version) and the volume should be good to go. Thanks for all the feedback! We’re really trying to get everything perfect and this helps.

• AdminPOD says:

*cancels guest host booking for dwarf from Twin Peaks*

• Hugh Yeman says:

Same. I cranked up my earphones and I still missed a lot. I have faith that they will adjust the levels, and that this was one of the technical hurdles that Raquelle mentioned in the sentence that ended with “cut us some slack”. 🙂

• AdminPOD says:

Okay, after some help from great people the VOLUME ISSUE IS FIXED! If you still have any beefs let me know, but everything with this episode should be perfect now.

• Burt says:

So why did you guys leave Unpops?

• Hugh Yeman says:

Is it wrong that I’m enjoying the spam? I mean, I’m enjoying it in a sort of post-ironic, nihilistic way, but still…